Thursday, December 16, 2004

Winter Break

OK, I'm done with my finals. I'm just waiting to pick up my Comp portfolio. It's going to be a long break and I'll probably be bored. If anyone wants to do something near Omaha, send em an email or an IM or look me up in the student directory.

I try to blog daily, but with break, I may not be abe to. If I do, I realize that not everyone is as addicted to the Internet as I am. That is why I'm glad I put up categories so if you get behind, you can always see what I wrote by its topic. Check the "My Life Outside of College" category because that's where most will go.

As a small present, I will have the song of the moment: "The Blower's Daughter" by Damien Rice playing in the background for today and maybe tomorrow. I typically hate background sounds, but I'll make an exception for this.

Merry Christmas!
Happy Hanukah!
Happy Chrismahanukwanzaka!

No comments: