Tuesday, December 14, 2004

One of My Best Days Ever!

I took my History Final today! There was like 3-4 questions I did not know, but I think I gave a good guess, but I'm not expecting a 100% but I'm so happy. I've said it once, and I'll say it again: Take U.S. History with Hickey! The tests are long, but consistent. They're always 80 questions, multiple choice, even the final. His lectures aren't bad either.

I returned my books too. I kept my Web Design book because it was worth little and my History narrative because it was worth $5. I wouldn't have minded keeping my Comp Quick Access Grammar book because it is neat, but it was $15, so I gave it back. Macbeth was worth nothing and worth nothing to me becuase I never read it, oh well. Overall, I got $70.25 back! That put me back into my desired spending range in my checking account! I've been in debt to myself for the longest time (stupid break spending!) now I'm where I want to be. Give me another $100 and I'll be really happy. C'mon snow days!

I also found out that if I remembered to go to the Hall Council Meeting last night, I would've won a $60 Home Theatre System from Wal-Mart. They said it's not a great one, but it was free. I was at Niehardt scaring the bejesus out of Rhea and I ALWAYS forget about Hall Council. If anyone is going next semester, remind me of it before you go. I can never remember Monday at 9:00pm for some reason. I want to go! But I did win a consolidation prize of 4 Milky Way Santas. Mmmmm, chocolate. And tonight 3rd South is getting it's pizza at 7:00 for winning Morey Jeopardy. And Phil put out cookies for us. Thanks, Phil.

I hate to jinx it by blogging it, but I've had a good run. Now I have to write a 3-paragraph essay for tomorrow and finish my 3-page paper for Theatre with another page and a half. I am so happy that I really want to do something fun tonight!

No comments: