Monday, December 06, 2004

Survey time

  1. First grade teacher's name: Mrs. Barrett
  2. Last person you kissed: Why? Why do people keep reminding me of that which I don't have?
  3. Last word you said: Blame Canada!
  4. Last song you sang: "O Holy Night" by Eric Cartman
  5. Last person you hugged: Patti
  6. Last thing you laughed at: I find many things funny...The Paris Hilton episode of South Park
  7. Last time you said Hmm: a couple questions ago
  8. What's in your CD player: Wake-up mix including the Folger's Coffee Theme by Rockapella
  9. What socks are you wearing: white
  10. What's under your bed: My roommate's bed
  11. Current Tastes: Mint Hershey's Kisses
  12. Current hair style: Whatever mood my hair is in
  13. Current clothes: WSC Business and Technology Dept. shirt and Jeans, Spider-Man and Star Wars wristbands
  14. Current Job: First State Bank & Trust Company in Fremont, courier
  15. Current longing: to get the last page of my Comp paper done
  16. Current desktop picture: Randomized Windows XP Winter Fun Pack pic
  17. Current worry: Will I get that frickin' paper done?
  18. Current hate: Comp...for assigning that frickin' paper!
  19. Story behind your username: swfanatic_2000 is my Internet presence I've had since 2000; Jimmy is what Mark named me for Halo
  20. Current favorite article of clothing: My Mall of America jeans
  21. Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex: tee hee
  22. Last CD you bought: "Good News For People Who Love Bad News" by Modest Mouse
  23. Favorite place to be: Blogging! No seriously...down in Mark's room playing Halo or in Niehardt
  24. Least favorite place: Connell Hall
  25. Time you wake up in the morning: MWF- 9:30 TR- 10:30
  26. If you could play a new instrument, what would it be? the recorder!
  27. When was the last time you surprised yourself: When I did homework this weekend...and got it done.
  28. Current favorite word/saying: "You know, we can swear on these things" (on the Family Guy DVD commentary)
  29. Favorite book: "In Cold Blood" by Truman Capote
  30. Favorite Movie: So many, but keeping it simple, Star Wars
  31. Favorite Songs: "Float On" by Modest Mouse, "Take Me Out" by Franz Ferdinand, and "Breathe" by Greenwheel
  32. Favorite Artists: Not kidding, just answered that one...Modest Mouse, Greenwheel, Franz Ferdinand, Maroon 5, Yellowcard
  33. One person from your past you wish you could go back and talk to: I'm going to cheat and say anyone from my class such as Claire, Nikki, or Sara
  34. Favorite day: This year it was September 21, 2004
  35. Where do you want to go: Breckinridge, CO again
  36. What is your career going to be like: Dealing with snot-nosed brats...I mean, America's future
  37. How many kids do you want: 2
  38. What kind of car will you have: I'll probably keep my Sunfire, unless it gets hit again this summer
  39. Type a line you remember from any book: "We're gonna put hair on them walls" from In Cold Blood
  40. Have sex with any one: Rhea put it best: "that's a statement! not a question!"
  41. Eye Color: blue
  42. Hair Color: red
  43. Righty or Lefty: righty
  44. Zodiac Sign: Taurus
  45. Innie or Outtie: I have an innie (Brian, it's a foreign car, the "t" is silent. Sweet, I'm getting an Audi!)

No comments: