Thursday, December 09, 2004

Patti's arm looks like a butt!


Patti's arm looks like a butt! Posted by Hello

But seriously...After Morey Jeopardy I went over to Niehardt for some Trivial Pursuit. It was fun. Ok, Read the orange Sports & Games question Posted by Hello


I got this question, of course I'm going to get it right! They thought I had memorized the cards because I got as another question: Name 3 of the 5 Starfleet captains? I said, "It's a Star Trek question, I'll give you all 5: William Shatner as Captain Kirk, Patrick Stewart as Captain Picard, Avery Brooks as Captain Sisko, Kate Mulgrew as Captain Janeway, and Scott Bakula as Captain Archer." They were freaked, but it was in that order which is chronological. It's a Star Trek question, I'm going to get it right!

It started with Me, Patti, Kaddy, and Bri. Then Bri left and Nicole played for her. Then we had to check in and Kaddy comes over to another dorm at 9:30 pm without an id. So he was gone and then we stopped. Patti and I watched "Return to Oz": freaky, freaky movie. Then I noticed that Patti's arm looks like a butt. We showed Nicole, Rhea, and Amie. I think I lost like 5 pounds by laughing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I Hate the Wizard of Oz movie, the second one!!! It's sooo freaky!!! Everytime i went into Patti's room, i was soo freaked out! never watch it again!!! :) hahahaha
(thanks for putting another picture of me on your thing)

-Rhea :)