Sunday, December 12, 2004

Hooray for Finals!

Yeah, right! Anyways, as a nice public service here is my finals schedule:

Tuesday:
1:00pm - U.S. History: actual test
3:30pm - Web Design: project due at end

Wednesday:
1:00pm - Geography: take-home essay

Thursday:
10:30pm - Theatre: take-home and performance

The only one I'm really worried about is the History one on Tuesday, other than that, I will probably be really bored on the other days so if anyone wants to do anything, I will probably be free! I will be leaving on Thursday probably after I eat.

1 comment:

Kevin said...

I do want to add one more thing: Kudos to Blogger! These posts have been going up very quickly. It updates posts and even the template really, really fast. I love it. If this keeps up I'm going to get rid of the "here" link to the index.htm file in my description!