Saturday, December 11, 2004

Oreo Blizzard

Today was interesting, Amie was feeling down and was getting comfort from Goose. There were going to go to Magic Wok and I tagged along to provide support. We ended up at Dairy Queen. I had an Oreo Blizzard for the first time in a long time. Brenner also showed up. We went to Pamida to look for gifts. They had a Doc Ock arm thingy and I liked it. I found a Santa hat for $2.00, reduced to $1.50, and Goose knew the cashier and he gave us his discount making it $1.28. They also had an Electronic Spin the Bottle game and really squishy ducks and boxing mitts. Afterwards, Amie was feeling better and Goose wanted to see a movie. I went over to Berry and watched Clue and Star Wars IV.

We we're trying to figure out the order of things. We think it's: virgin to start, then skank, then slut, then whore. Let me know if there may be another rank in there. :)

On another note, Amie has been having the worst couple of weeks EVER!! Amie, if you feel like talking and just having some fun to escape this crap, never, ever hesitate to get a hold of me. I love encouraging people.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks jimmy I might take you up on that sometime this week.

~Amie*~