Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Star Wars Games

Wow! Another Star Wars post before sleep! Oh well, I'm sure they'll increase as May gets closer. I found this list of games they're planning on releasing. I have the Trilogy and rare Episode I Trivial Pursuit so the bite size sounds interesting. The DVD sounds cool too. It reminds me of Lord of the Rings Trivial Pursuit where in stores now there's the regular but soon they'll have a DVD version too. The Risk is something I'll have to see. What are they going to do? Stars?

Star Wars in 2005 :: Action-Figure :: Toy, Collectibles and Action Figure News and Reviews from across the Globe: "Trivial Pursuit Bite Size - Star Wars Edition: 600 Star Wars themed questions. Bite size can be used as a travel game by itself or as supplementary questions in the main game.

Risk - Clone Wars Saga Edition: Use strategy and luck to destroy your enemies in the ultimate battle to conquer the galaxy.

Trivial Pursuit Star Wars DVD Game: Six categories: The Saga, Heroes, Villains & Scoundrels, The Cantina, A Galaxy Far Far Away, The Force. Includes 2 DVD's, Game Board, 3,600 questions, wedges & 4 movers."

No comments: