Sunday, May 08, 2005

Weekend Fun

I went to Walmart on Friday. That was fun. I picked up the Episode III soundtrack. That's cool because the movie starts off with a battle and instead of the main title fading away into peacefulness, it just screams action after the crawl. Fun! They also had Revenge of the Sith Miniatures fo $10! I'm surprised they have them and for cheap. By the way Rachel and Jodie, Walmart only has gay PEZ dispensers such as Pumbaa or Donald Duck. Where are the Star Wars ones? I also rented the Episode III video game. It's not bad. I'll review it further later.

Anyways, yesterday I went with Josh Dahl into Omaha because yesterday was Free Comic Book Day. I found the Star Wars one and picked up a booster of Miniatures. It came with Zam Wesell for fringe. Her card says:

Kouhoun Infestation (Replaces turn: 60 damage to 1 enemy within 12 squares regardless of line of sight, save 11)
Holy crap! That changes the game. Later I got him to play Miniatures and he didn't mind it. We then played Episode III and Battlefront. That was fun.

No comments: