Monday, May 02, 2005

For once in my life

Today I had one class today. It was History. We had a small turnout on Friday so she said she give us our test question on Monday. Well I get there and there's a cancellation sign on the door. The only time I don't want a class cancelled is when I want a good grade on a final. I hope that someone finds out what is on the final. So I went back to my room and "watched" TV (slept through) and then later watched Star Wars Episode II. Oh well...

For no other reason: the Death of the Nord Chair Posted by Hello

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

did that chair go flying off the third floor fire escape on tuesday night? they almost dropped it on me!! but i hurried up my step and i heard it crash, it was huge.

Kevin said...

No, this chair was broken when I brought it up in the first place. I carried it down. Someone else was trying to bombadier you. I think I heard stories about that...