Sunday, May 29, 2005

Friday Night Fun

I'm so lazy I don't update. On Friday I went into Omaha to trade in my duplicate fringe Miniatures for the Anakin they had. I got rid of all but 4 and they are playing the game. Granted there was a bunch of like 10 year olds, it's still fun. I may have to come back because they game Miniatures every Friday night. I then went to Best Buy and got the Franz Ferdinand CD which is awesome. Then I went to Matt's to play DnD. I'm a ranger named Jolan who was beat to pieces. Fun. It was Dan, Andie, Matt, Me, Will, and the other guy whose name I have forgotten. I'm looking forward to seeing how that progresses. They left and Matt and I played a few rounds of Miniatures and I think he liked it. I was trying to download one of the Episode III games for my cell but my phone doesn't support it. Oh well, I hope they are still up when I get a new phone sometime.

Speaking of my phone, I think I found a way to make it ring at home. When I plug it in, it actually gets calls. If not, I've turned on text messaging through MSN and I get those when I have a signal. Sorry there hasn't been much to blog. There's just nothing interesting going on a work that I'm allowed to post onto the Internet.

Anyways, when you see Episode III, here's a list of the Easter eggs to catch in it.

No comments: