Monday, May 16, 2005

Busy Days

Well now that I'm actually in customer service among other jobs, my days are becoming less enjoyable. I'm so excited and a little stressed about Wednesday but that's ok. So yeah, if you actually call the bank with an account question, you might be unlucky enough to get me. Right now I'm doing three people's worth of work for this week only until the new person gets in. People got new offices today. Nick Vrba was one stuck behind Jill and he always looked like he was working on the printer over there. I laugh to myself. Also, because my lunch is at 1:00, I must watch As The World Turns, as if I had a choice. It's funny to see people's reactions to those cheesy soaps.

I admit it, I'm an impulse shopper. I saw only one Miniatures booster left at Walmart so I got it. And I'm glad I did! It had many repeats, but had General Grevious, Jedi Hunter. This is the 4-lightsaber version that gets Quadruple Attack but is weaker and loses the commander effect. The plot thickens.

Also, I've been shopping for a cell phone now. We hate Alltel, so I've looked into Cingular and going to look at Nextel. Cingular might work where I live and will at the end of the year when the tower is done and works at Wayne, so they're the best bet. I just don't want to be stuck out here with ½ bars until college. Nextel works here, but might not in Wayne, we have to find out. They are expensive though and I know I won't use the walkie talkie feature. So many decisions. If any of you Omaha metro-areans use a company other than Alltel and it works well in Wayne, let me know...

No comments: