Tuesday, May 03, 2005

My Clock Fell

My clock fell down a few minutes ago. It totally shattered which was cool to watch. The neon tube burst. It kinda angers me because it gave me no warning signs, it just went. Oh well, I just really liked that clock. I may have to get a hold of a new one if they're cheap or if anyone knows where I can get neon tubes because the clock part still works. The insanely bright blue light is gone!

And for future reference: If anyone knows how to hang a clock on a concrete wall (no nails) by some other way than two pieces of curled duct tape on the back with two pieces of duct tape going down the sides, let me know!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i used super duper mounting tape from menards. it held that board up on my door all year, and it was a bitch to get it down, but it worked. it came off the door all right once i had it really loose... you might try that!

Kevin said...

OK. That board of yours was frinkin' huge too so I bet that would do it.