Monday, May 09, 2005

Bad Slim PS2!

I went over to my cousin's house for a party yesterday and he said his PlayStation was acting up and he had a new backup. Well, we wanted to play Episode III and it was acting up so he broke it out. It was one of the little things. It is so small. The disc goes in a popup door on the top and not a drawer like before. It's pretty nice except for one thing: the multitap doesn't fit. The old PS2's has the memory card slots and controller ports at the same level, but now the controller ports are recessed in comparison to the memory card slots. So when you plug in a multitap, the memory card works, but the controllers don't. What moron at Sony thought of that? I was amazed by how the PS1 and PS2 were interchangeable with their cables, except now the power cable is different. Why would they mess with that? Anyways, if anyone know where I can find a multitap for him that fits a slim PS2, let me know...

No comments: