Thursday, May 12, 2005

One of the Best Times of the Year

This is awesome. The Star Wars promotions are in full swing. There's one thing I don't understand. If this movie is for kids, why are there kids shoes with Episode III branding on them? Along with Darth Tater for ages 3+. Anyways, I was in Walmart and picked up some more Miniatures including Wat Tambor, leader of the TechnoUnion. He allows you to repair droids and have someone else draw fire. He also allows you to bring in 20 more reinforcements after seeing the Republic's army letting you have up to 120 points of people on your side. Oh well. I was browsing through the many toys and I got around to one circular display of action figures and something stood out. Not kidding, I was like "Oh my God! The Red Guy!" and grabbed in within 2 seconds and walked off. I finally have one of the hard-to-find Emperor's Royal Guard to match my blue guard. So I'm happy, how are you?

No comments: