Monday, January 10, 2005

What a day!

Moving in wasn't so bad. I luckily got a spot in Lot 9. The bookstore wasn't crowded at all either. I rearranged the room somewhat but now I have a big hole of emptiness I need to fill.

I hitched a ride to Norfolk and picked up some groceries and the Phantom of the Opera soundtrack. Funny story: Amie goes to use the self checkout because she doesn't want to feel guilty about buying a Rod Stewart DVD and some macaroni and cheese and right as she touches it it screams "Please stand by. Help is on the way." and won't let her scan. She ates those things.

I then went to Niehardt and watched the Princess Diaries 2 which screams "Disney" all over it. Oh well. Rhea said, in a fight, she'd kick my face into the snow and then...I'd...eat some snow!

I am now very tired of walking and looking not at all forward to class tomorrow. Rhea was happy to know that she's in my Government class at 11. It's nice because everyone HAS to eat at 2!

No comments: