Monday, January 17, 2005

Never when you need it

Has there ever been a time when you completely disregard something you have until it's gone? My DVD player in my laptop has been skipping DVDs since Friday so I've been wanting to see several movies including: Hellboy, Robin Williams: Live on Braodway, Spider-Man 2, Family Guy Freakin' Sweet Collection, Futurama, and Star Wars Episode IV. All of these movies came to mind at different times throught the weekend. I would have played them on my PS2, but I loaned it to Amie for DDR.

Speaking of the PS2, I had an urge to play Star Wars: Battlefront again, but Brenner and Mark are gone and I like having Amie have my PS2 'cause they get a whole lot more use out of it!

So then I thought, maybe I'll play Star Trek Armada, because I haven't played that in forever. Unfortunately, I must have left the CD at home so that was gone. I played a Star Wars game that I hadn't played in forever until it stopped working.

Without the gag, I've really had no need to leave Morey so I've spent the day watching Spike's Super Star Trek Monday featuring all the crappy movies: I, III, IV, and V. I've also watched the sun go down, considering it's not hard because I still have no lights.

No comments: