Monday, January 10, 2005

First day of semester

I am so tired of walking from Morey to Connell! I went to my first class, American History II, in Connell at 9, which went well because we got out early. I went back to Morey to see DS9. I then went back to Connell for Government with Mark Leeper. That was fun. Then I went to the gag with Rhea and back to the room for a while. I then went to Brandenburg for Intro to Ed and I was so happy because Nikki was there. I finally have a class with her.

I went to Mark's room and played some Halo 2 and some Battlefront. I've noticed something about the Xbox version: the blaster pistol is worth crap. It has no rapid fire. The PS2 version has a better trigger or something I like it. The individual button of the PS2 D-pad makes it easier to give commands, too. I went to dinner with Mark and Amie stopped me about DDR so now I'm in Niehardt playing and blogging.

Tomorrow, I'm off at 9:30 to Psych in Connell...

No comments: