Tuesday, January 11, 2005

I have to get this out

Last night I was talking to Heath in the hall and Sarah and Tammy, the AD of Morey, walk along checking the halls and they stop and notice I have no roommate. She was talking about consolidating those without roommates.

Here is my stance on moving: I already moved once this semester and I am not willing to move again. I don't mind consolidating but I feel that having a single room is a perk of having a roommate leave.

She got the feeling I didn't want to move and Heath did. This is the thing that gets me: On our floor section there are 6 or so people that have their own room, there are several vacant rooms on the floor, and no one will be transferring now because they would be in now. What the rush? I think this will fall apart but if it doesn't I will fight this crap.

No comments: