Sunday, January 23, 2005

I love it when things work

I feel like a posting fool but right now, I am kicking-myself happy. Last Monday, I was really pissed off vecause things weren't working at all, but now it does. My DVD player in my laptop would skip playing DVDs and I couldn't figure it out and System Restore wasn't even working. They would skip in Windows Media Player, InterActual, and InterVideo WinDVD. And then recently, my saved videos on my external hard drive wouldn't play in full-screen mode in Windows Media Player. So I start looking at the performance settings and turned on the options to enable full-screen mode, but it didn't work. So I clicked Reset Default Settings and that worked. Not only that, but the DVDs started working again! I'm not sure how that happened and how they were changed but I don't care, I'm happy! I don't mind watching DVDs on my TV, but I like my laptop because I think the screen is comparable and with headphones it has great surround sound and the LCD screen has great quality.

No comments: