Saturday, January 01, 2005

New Year

Well, I had a good new year. I went over to Omaha to see some of my old Common Ground buddies I hadn't seen in forever. We played some weird card games, watched Family Guy, and played Halo 2. I held my own pretty well. I was a gainst a shotgun-monger and he almost got the best of me, then I got the sword. We then went out at midnight to light off fireworks. One of them hit the nieghbor's house. Oh well. I'm not a fan of lighting fireworks so I just watched. That pretty much ended that. I had fun.

I think tomorrow I will be seeing "Phantom of the Opera" so I'll probably review it. And now I have to think about what to do with my single room. I'm not kidding, I will go ape if Jarrod Knudsen tries to make me move twice in a semester! If anyone has had or knows someone who got a single room when they paid for a double, let me know so I could use it against him if he gives me grief. Thanks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how come you have a single room?

Amie

Kevin said...

On Eric's site, he said how he's not returning to WSC.