Friday, November 26, 2004

Spider-Man 2: The Game for PS2 for $22

If you were one of the smart ones, you may have went to Best Buy this morning. One of their amazing deals was Spider-Man 2: The Game for $20. I at first thought that one of my relatives was going to need a cheap copy rather than pay $50 for a present. Unfortunately, the parents already picked up one and braved the lines for 2 hours. I now have an extra, unopened copy of the game.

I am willing to part with Spider-Man 2 for PS2, unopened, for $22 ($20+tax) because the sale is, of course, over.

I am limiting this deal to WSC students or anyone else who knows where I live because I am a lazy college student and I don't want to have to deal with shipping and crap...unless a better offer arises. Sorry to make this kinda a fast post but I will probably be returning it tomorrow night or Sunday morning so I will wait for an overambitious WSC student to find my blog and let me know, i.e. Jester if he liked it that much. I want to return or sell it before I go back up to Wayne so I don't still have it over Christmas break. I'd rather have my money than a profit.

1 comment:

Kevin said...

Sorry to anyone interested...I have found a buyer.