Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Opening Day Movies

There is nothing like an opening day movie. If you have never been to one I suggest you do. I have never been to a Lord of the Rings opening showing because of the masses.

Here are the movies I have been to on opening day:
Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones
Austin Powers in: Goldmember
Die Another Day
Star Trek: Nemesis
Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines
X2: X-Men United
Spider-Man 2 (midnight showing)
Alexander

Even though there are several lines and they may be sold out and packed, it is well worth it. All the jokes are fresh and usually no one is behind you saying "Oh this is a good part" or "I hate this part" because if they are, they are very sad.

By the way, I did AudioBlog my comments on Alexander today right after I got out, so if it doesn't show up, I'll type in a more detailed review tomorrow or whenever. Until then, have a Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments: