Thursday, November 18, 2004

Rock 'N Roll, Cleveland!

After Anchorman, I got an IM from Rhea saying there will be Trivial Pursuit at 9:30.

After waiting for the play people to get done, we played. I stole 2 pies during the first round. Nicole decided to sit this one out because of studying. I won with all pies and the final question, Amie got 2nd with a rockin' 4 pies, followed by Patti and then Rhea with none. :(

I do have some good videos (right-click, save target as...):
Amie's question was: Who was Dick Clark's partner in the world of Bloopers and Practical Jokes? She knew it was Ed McMahon, but couldn't think of the name. Here is her reaction when she was told the answer.

After I got my final pie, here is Patti's reaction as she takes it out on my Atari 2600 Controller token.

Amie was asked by Patti: What city is 8 Mile set in? She didn't know and Patti was freaking out because she knows everything about Eminem. After that, I was trying to get a crayon to write the question down and stumbled over my own legs and fell over and this orgy of mass laughter ensued.

Disclaimer: The movies may not work at first because the files are somewhat big and GeoCities is not known for it's huge bandwidth. If the links don't work, wait a few hours for the buffer to reset or email me for them.
You will need QuickTime to see the movies:

No comments: