Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Buy some DVDs!

I ventured out to Norfolk this evening to pick up the Spider-Man 2 DVD. I'm so happy I saw Nick Nord there. I was hoping they had some gift sets and they did.

The nice thing about Midnight shopping is the product is cheaper on it's release night at Walmart. I got Star Wars for $42-45 when it's normally $50. The Spider-Man 2 DVD is $15 when it will be $20 in a few hours and the gift set is $35 when it will be $45-50.

One thing angers me about my procrastination: I decided to buy the first one last semester after getting tired of borrowing it. The DVD was $15 while the gift set was $50. I got the DVD. Then a Deluxe Edition was released weeks after I bought the movie with an extra DVD priced at $20...kicking myself. Then I now see the gift set is now $20 and the Deluxe is $15...kicking myself a little harder. It would've been ice to have some of the extras, but what can you do?

I will most likely be busy tomorrow watching the movie, followed by watching it again with the commentary and pop-up factoids on.

I leave you tonight with a capture from Jester's favorite scene: Posted by Hello

No comments: