Friday, November 19, 2004

"I never leave the house without my makeup on"

Janet comes late to our class, without shoes and makeup staring off into space. She had several great quotes:

"I look like hell."
"You can look at me, I'm not dying."
"Who knows how to tap a keg? That seems to be the big question."
"See this...makeup...NO!"
"Shit, man...I haven't been to bed in 3 days."
"Have you ever seen me like this? This tired?"
"You trust a 16-year old, that's what you get."
"Do you see that at the end of movies? CSA? LOOK FOR IT, It's there...Jesus!"
"Shut up!" (Janet proceeds to hit Sarah) "Leave me alone!"
(about Boy) "No offense, no offense, he's fucked!"
"I'm sorry, I look like shit. I'm sorry I never leave the house looking like this."
(to Adam Nathan) "Help me back up. What was I talking about?"
"Turn your damn phone off! Biatch!"
"Go: 'YES WE KNOW YOU'RE NOT CRAZY!'"
"You're wondering why I left the house without my makeup on."
"When Mark decides to be a professional actor, he's going to want to talk to a franchise agent."
"You never say a damn thing."
"I never leave the house without my makeup on."
"You are so quiet, you are so quiet. I don't think I've heard you say 4 words."
"I never leave the house without my makeup on."
"I'm waiting for someone to pick me up."
"I don't intimidate, really." (to Adam Nathan) "Wait a minute!"
"I made a football player cry once. I almost got fired."

No comments: