Saturday, November 20, 2004

More Sux City

Today was fun. Amie, Patti, Rhea, Nicole and I went to Sioux City because I wanted a hat from Aeropostale and some stuff from Hot Topic. After trying to figure out how to fit 5 people in my Sunfire we we off. I picked up a couple wristbands and a couple pins from Hot Topic and got my hat, with Rhea's wonderful fashion sense. After FYE, we realized we were running out of time and we still had to go to the game store in the mall to see if there are any suitable replacements for Trivial Pursuit. We decided not to go and head over to the castle-shaped toy store I forgot the name of across from the mall.

I had a fun time and I think everyone else did. I leave you all with a quote from last night's DDR:
Bri: "Oh, it's kinda like Tetris!"

No comments: