Friday, November 25, 2005

Thanksgiving

Well, not a whole lot to say really. I went into Omaha on Wednesday to get some stuff and then went to Waterloo to Harr's for Thanksgiving with my mom's side. It was nice, I guess. Yesterday I went over to my great aunt's house for Thanksgiving with my dad's side. We played some poker. I had absolutely nothing all night. My aunt did not know how to play and joined and won. Today I set up the big Christmas tree which took a while. Tomorrow is the October-November birthdays over at my cousins' house and Sunday is church and hopefully Westroads and also I need to get supplies like crazy.

I found out that my family has been letting the 3-legged cat into the house. He's much nicer than our crabby cat. He has the random name of Don and is a talker. When I get back up to college on Sunday I need to write a 4-5 page paper for Soc on Monday and do a crappy little assignment for Tekken. I also have to do a smaller paper for Presidency sometime before Tuesday. I'm hoping I'm motivated enough to work on it tomorrow during the day so I can have at least one thing done.

No comments: