Monday, November 07, 2005

College Visits

I am a little irate right now. My parents called yesterday and told me that my cousin Adam came up for Fridays at WSC and tred to get a hold of me but couldn't. Well, I know why, I was in Sioux City. It irritates me because everyone from home usually calls or emails or something before they drive one and a half hours to get here. My cousin Kathryn called several times when she visited. My cousin Lisa let me know she was coming to see me, and like a billion others. My cousin Melissa let me know months in advance she was coming for a concert. My classmate Sarah got a hold of me beforehand. Even my classmate Amanda visited after Nikki said she was here. It's just so annoying because I would've been here if I had known. You can't expect me to sit around on my butt waiting for potential visitors.

1 comment:

Homicidal Teddy Bear said...

you mean you actually leave your dorm room. Just kidding you actually had more of a life that I did.