Sunday, November 27, 2005

At Best Buy

I was at Best Buy the other day looking at CDs and I saw the new Switchfoot album and I checked to see if it was a new release. No, it was not. It was the one with Sony's XCP spyware crap on it. It should've been recalled by now. It made we want to go and get some printable stickers that said:

DO NOT BUY
Contains Sony's XCP spyware
Ask Manager to Recall
Just because we're in Nebraska doesn't mean we're completely out of the loop. I found out about the spyware on the disc by it's back which looks like this:

The give-away is the "XCP" in the info web address. For a list of "infected" CDs, click here. This just makes me mad because people probably don't really know better and they should and then they'll have issues when they try to copy music to the computer or even worse, to an iPod, which won't work.

No comments: