Saturday, November 05, 2005

Impulsiveness

Yesterday I went off to Sioux City because I haven't been anywhere in a while. I picked up a shirt at AĆ©ropostale that was marked down so I was happy. Clothes are so expensive now it seems. The shirt I got had similar styles for $30-35 at the Buckle, American Eagle, and PacSun. I got mine for $15. I rock. Hot Topic had something I may get at some time but not now. I spent a lot of time in Barnes and Noble and picked up the Gnostic Scriptures because I've wanted to read them. I then decided that I should go over to Best Buy because I haven't been there since it opened.

I walk in and there's a ton of Star Wars stuff since Tuesday. I was happy. I also found that they had Battlefront II for Xbox being played. Now, I did play it on the demo that came with the DVD and I wasn't going to buy it unless I could change the controls because the demo wouldn't. I was going to rent it but here it is for free. So I play it...for about an hour. It's really tempting me now. I decide to get it. They also had for free the City of Heroes Bootleg Edition, not sure what exactly that is, and some I Love the 80's 3D glasses. I did find out that Reward Zone members get a free lithograph with the DVD or Battlefront. I'm glad I am a member for once. I figured they'd only let me use $3 of the Monopoly money because of my CD fiasco but I was surprised that they didn't care so I had $9 from that. So, for being impulsive, I got a $50 game for $40 with a free, really awesome litho, another game, and some retro glasses. Not too shabby.

No comments: