Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Charlie and the Midnight Run

Well it was time for the Wonkaness. Dan, Andie, Heather, Heidi, Jodie, and I went off to Norfolk to pick up the movie. I wanted in particular the 2-disc Deluxe Edition. Wal-Mart had the single disc with an exclusive CD containing the welcome and Oompa Loompa songs. Most people picked up that, but I wanted my 2-disc. I found the slot for it but they wouldn't open the boxes fast enough. Jodie got bored and went to Hy-Vee and finally they opened it. Dan liked the cover art because it is darker and it tempted him, but not enough. It was also filled with a pack of trading cards.

I watched it when I got back and I was tired again. However, I have found a benefit for watching then. People like to borrow/watch the movie and if I had already seen it, it's OK to let them. I did watch the Disc 2 and liked it. The features are short and fun to watch. I haven't tried the Activities but I'm not sure if I'll like it or not. Oh well, go get the movie. Time to play some more Battlefront II.

No comments: