Sunday, April 10, 2005

Sunday's Con and Registration

Today was fun. I picked up another booster for Star Wars Miniatures and I also got the rest of the trading cards. If I'm in Sioux City again (with time on my hands) I would love to stop at Acme Comics and Collectibles. Fran rocks! It sorta feels weird to not wear my badges now. Oh well. I played Miniatures with Rich. He thought it was weird at first, but after he won he said he liked it. I played Lord of the Rings Risk again and Greg won tremendously again. I held my own for as long as possible. We then went to the dead dog party and were going to play Risk but there was a lot of people there. I went to the dorms to unload all of my stuff and prepare for registration and my Government test tomorrow! Yay!

My Fall 2005 schedule:
MWF 10:00 am - Tech and Society-Honors with Renzelman
MWF 11:00 am - Intro to Sociology with Snowden
TR 11:00 am - American Presidency with Leeper
TR 12:30 pm - Computer Hardware with Lutt
TR 2:00 pm - World Civilizations I with Tabor

I'd like to talk to Bertolas about the rotation schedule and workload for Computer Mapping because I can take Soc anytime. I'd like to take 15 credits because 18 gets really annoying when everything is due at the same time.

No comments: