Monday, April 04, 2005

Iowegians are so nice

I went to Sioux City today. I went to Hot Topic and they were playing "Smile Like You Mean It" and I was happy. I also went to Spencer's and Sam Goody then left. I then went to Toys 'R' Us. They had Star Wars music playing by all the new toys. They were all out of the BLue Guard action figures. Apparently, the Red Guard will be out later. I did see the Star Wars Risk and I'm a little disappointed. It's not so much a map then a series of conjoined planets. Oh well, I still want it. Like the Lord of the Rings version with the One Ring moving toward Mount Doom, it has the Emperor moving toward Order 66. Well, I got a vintage Stormtrooper I've been wanting.

Anyways, I then went to Target after trying to figure out how to get there for a while. I was looking at the action figures and a Target Security Guard came over and asked which ones I was getting. I told him I was getting the Blue Guard and a Battle Droid. He said he got the Anakin and Vader and that was cool. I went to check out and the cashier shouted out "Star Wars!" How nice. That Target is the nicest ever!

No comments: