Friday, April 01, 2005

FreeiPods.com

Hey, I have a question. Now I know it's April Fools Day but honestly being serious. Has anyone heard of freeipods.com? It's real, it's legal. Anyways what you do is you sign up for one offer such as Blockbuster Online, Columbia House DVD club, among others and then they give you a link to give to a number of friends or put on your site or whatever. To get an iPod, iPod mini, or PSP, you need 5 friends and to get an iPod shuffle you need only 3.

They used to have a blockbuster free trial that you would do, then cancel immediately and it would count but now it seems like you would probably be charged for the first month which is $9.95. Now, it's a great deal getting a $200 item for $10, but I am worried that I may not have enough people visiting who would help me and I would lose that money. However, I have become aware that my site is getting a little global. It's not big by any means but I am getting hits. So this is for the casual or steady visitor to my site:



Would you participate in freeipods.com?
Yes
No
Free polls from Pollhost.com

No comments: