Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Registration Fun!

Hardly! I guess there's something about not taking an Honors class for a semester doesn't allow you to register first. So I was not sure when I could register if my current hours count or not. They don't. So I've woken up early on Monday, Tuesday, and today! I would've taken an honors class except I'd either taken them all or they would've hurt my major. Well, I wake up today and register to find out that I was not approved. I talked to Dr. Blaser last week and he said I already was by Dr. Garvin. I figured he looked at the wrong term. I waited for him in between his classes and he was shocked too and we got it corrected. I went to register and I got in all my classes with one surprise. When I registered for Sociology, I accidentally typed in the wrong call number. I was registered for PSY 403 - Cognitive Psychology. I'm thinking, "No, no more Psych!" and drop it and add the right call number. So now I can watch both DS9 episodes today because Dr. Leeper is not in today so there's a nice release.

No comments: