Monday, April 25, 2005

Morey's Trash Bash

Last night was the trash bash. I enjoyed it a lot. There was 4 square which makes you feel like a 5-year old again. There also was Tony's Skee-ball table. I mainly played volleyball with the Walmart bag net that fell down 4 times. I had some of Jessie's Kitty Litter Cake. Afterwards, there was prizes. I won in each category. I got a broom and dustpan in the small category. I also got a pool cue and played lightsabers until I exchanged it for an enormous frisbee. In the large category I got a neon clock which is cool. It will look so awesome in my pad next year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think the water in the mead high school should be checked for possible bacteria... or crazy drugs... i don't really know what you mead alumni smoke or shoot up but you guys are a different breed... At first you seem to be normal then you get to know you guys and you all have freakish quirks that come from NOWWHERE...WHO i ask WHO takes pictures of a meal at the GAG... if the food isn't gross enough you take a picture of it to remember the glorious day when you chose to eat everything that was the same color.. i guess some could define that as normal... but then you did it AGAIN!!! totally something a mead alumni crackhead would do....granted it would be fun to see rosie odonell and ashley judd duke it out as action figures, no one really trys to make it happen... i really hope you do not find this affending in anyway b/c i do live with a fellow mead alumni of yours so i do know first hand how crazy you guys can get...i guess i am just a big green smartass ogre... have a wonderful day and remember only a few weeks left till episode 3 hits theaters on May 19th.. be there or be square!

Kevin said...

Thanks Jessie!