Sunday, April 24, 2005

Star Wars TV Show

Here's what we've been told officially about the upcoming live-action TV series from Lucasfilm.

  • 100 episodes
  • 1 hour each
  • based on a spinoff character
  • Lucas will direct first season
  • write season one at one time
  • film season one at one time
  • takes place between ROTS and ANH
Personally, I think it's too casual to do one that follows the most recent movie. I'd like them to do post-New Jedi Order (25 years after ROTJ) while the actors are that age. I also have thought it would be cool to wander around a couple years before The Phantom Menace and attempt to make it seem like a better movie. And of course, I'd want Lucas to remain very little involved to allow someone else to come up with something new and interesting to the saga. By the way, you guys know that I already have storylines for these timelines thought up, don't you?

No comments: