Sunday, April 03, 2005

Aftermath of the Concert

Alrighty, 4 bands:
Number One Fan = Very good, but little catchy songs
Action Action = Good also, louder than first
Goldfinger = Awesome! Blows your world
All-American Rejects = Very good, but Goldfinger wore us out
Number of people kicked out (that I saw) = 6, Good work, Brandon

What's a concert without a delay? This one was supposed to let us in at 6:00, but we got in around 6:30-6:45. It's a shame we got frisked because I have no pictures. No lighters, no cameras, no spy.
The first two bands weren't all that memorable thanks to Goldfinger. Yeah, they kinda made an impression. I doubt they'll come back if the school had their way. Popular demand would be there, but no school. Basically when you tell kids to quit school, smoke pot, and form a band, you might not be pleasing the authorities. And if that wasn't it, the profanity and flashing will. Oh well, it was all awesome! Goldfinger brough a crap-load of people on stage and jumped into the audience and whatnot. I feel bad for All-American Rejects. They rocked, but people were tired. All in all it was great. I got free swag such as a poster and some stickers and I got the Rejects's CD. I was disappointed that Goldfinger had nothing because they would've made so much money. Also, I heard All-American Rejects got stoned before Goldfinger took the stage.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought that the Rejects sucked. If they wouldn't have been stoned, they might have been able to put on a decent performance. I guess the high guys didn't really care if they put on a good show or not. After all, it's not like we paid them or anything...