Sunday, April 03, 2005

Buy some Toys!

Wow, it's been a day. I should've put this up yesterday but I had a wild day of Halo and Battlefront. Anyways, on Friday I took a midnight run to Walmart to get the first of the new Star Wars merchandise. I picked up 4 action figures: Count Dooku, Darth Vader, Clonetrooper, and a Super Battle Droid. I found out later that a more articulated clonetrooper will be out later in the year so live and learn. Vader also isn't very poseable and some weird, sick action. He also has trouble standing up, but he's not too bad. Count Dooku is awesome. He's one of the most poseable ones I've seen. He does come with some spoilers designed in him so that's interesting. His hands come off and his head comes off. Not too much we weren't expecting. I still want to get Mace Windu, a Battle Droid, and the Red and Blue Guard.

I might be making a mad dash into Sioux City on Monday to visit Spencer's, Hot Topic, Sam Goody, Toys 'R' Us, and Target to look for more stuff. I would go today, but I'm going to the concert!

Also, I got dismal results from my previous post, so I won't be experimenting with that, but if anyone on campus has the Pepsi/Mountain Dew/etc. iTunes free song caps and they're not going to use them, let me know.

No comments: