Thursday, February 24, 2005

No, I'm good

OK, the weirdest thing just happened. I'm going to try to censor myself because I don't want to potentially embarrass anyone. I got an IM from a guy in my high school graduating class tonight asking if I liked his display picture (supposedly of his penis) and said if I wanted to go out. I told him that I'm not interested and he said to email him if I change my mind. OK, I'm trying to censor myself because I have the suspicion that this was either someone else on his name or he was inebriated, which is an unnecessarily fancy word for drunk or was high, cracked up, doped up, etc. I did check with Claire to see if I have the right email and I do so now I'm confused. This kid is not by any means gay and my user name is not that ambiguous. So I'll just leave it at that.

No comments: