Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Field Experience-ing

I'm so excited! I start my field experience tomorrow for professional education! I'm going to Wayne High and sit in on the social studies class from 1-3pm. My schedule is going to be so busy on Tuesdays and Thursdays now. I have Psych at 9:30-10:45, FCS at 11-12:15, lunch, FieldEx from 1-3, Sped from 3:30-4:45, (then I have Sci-Fi from 5-5:30 on Tuesdays)! Oh well, it will be worth it. I'll also be there from 1:00 to the end of the day on Fridays. So I'm looking at around 6 hours per week and I need 25 hours to pass ProfEd.

My teacher is so cool, too. He basically said I can do whatever I want when I'm there. I could go to the middle school, go to another class, possibly see my old RA Tony, or even wander the halls for two hours if I want. But that would suck. I'm considering going in some MWF from 10-11am-ish because I saw distance learning classes from Mead on the schedule with Mr. Rutt and Jenny Kocian, hehe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my god, your day is soooo busy!!! hahaha if you couldn't tell, that was sarcastic... try living with my schedule!!! :)