Saturday, February 26, 2005

The Calm Before the Stress

Well I went to Gretna today. The Toy Liquidators didn't have much but there was a Goldmember action figure that tempted me, maybe next week. I went over to Toys R Us and found the DVD Trivial Pursuit for Lord of the Rings. OK LOTR fans, now go get it! They had a super-posable Boba Fett (which the "vintage" style figures are leaving the racks very quicky being replaced by sneak previews). I'm still looking for Darth Vader and a Stormtrooper. I think the Episode III Vader may be a repack though. If you see any, let me know. I went over to Barnes and Noble. Their website had America (the book) listed for $15, but I saw no notice that this was reduced from $25 anywhere, so I hestiated.

Other than that, I'm done. I can't wait to get back to my stress-filled week next week. Let's see: Government test questions I want to know by Monday, FCS article review on Thursday, 3 readings due for Psych on Thursday, Email thingy for SPED due Tuesday, Sped article review on Thursday. Plus tests on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday. Yippey!

Also, I have one free song to iTunes. What should I download?

No comments: