Sunday, March 19, 2006

Saturdays go by so fast

Yesterday, Steph, Jenn, Book Lady, Daniele and I went to Sioux City. We went to ACME, of course, and I picked up a comic. We also told them about what's going on at WillyCon so they can prepare. We then went to Sci-Fi Kingdom because they're also going to be up at WillyCon. They're really neat. They have great prices on everything and they are cheaper than anywhere else. They wanted to know if we wanted to play Munchkin. They had never played so I encouraged them to try it. We played for about 3 and a half hours and Jenn won by Divine Intervention. They seemed to have a lot of fun and I was happy. Then we went to McDonalds to eat and Target. I picked up the guide to Ultimate Spider-Man so I can get some of the stuff done that I need help on. We then went to Wal-Mart where I got blue duct tape and a laundry bag because I forgot mine at home. We played with the bouncy balls for a while. On the way home we played "Name That Tune" with my iPod and then Steph and I watched finished Season 3 of Enterprise.

No comments: