Sunday, March 12, 2006

Over with Break

Well break is over now. It did go out with a bang though. I went to Red Lobster today because it's Lobsterfest. I had the Lobster Bisque which is freakin' awesome and the Crab Alfredo. I also had $25 to Best Buy so I picked up Ultimate Spider-Man for $5. It was between that, DDR Extreme 2 (temporarily on sale for $30, I'd rather rent), X-Men Legends II (I'd rather rent), LEGO Star Wars and Episode III game (I can steal Ep3 and I'd rent the LEGO one), Fantastic Four, or a Batman Animated Series set (but then I'd have to buy the others). I finished the story missions after a LOT of cursing. The races are starting to get to me though, but it is fun to terrorize as Venom. I also found out I'm getting around $300 in tax refunds. Please don't tell me that. I know I will spend it! So basically I'm a little ready for classes and excited for the rest of the month.

No comments: