Thursday, March 23, 2006

I hate restructuring!

Next year, Morey Hall will change floors. Currently 1st and basement are girls and 2nd and 3rd are guys. It will be now basement, 2nd, and 1st south will be girls and 3rd and 1st north will be guys. I thought this would be a little nice to be on the ground floor but now I'm starting to hate this. I figured the guys on my floor would like the ground floor and having more girls around so I went to ask them where they're moving to and they said they're going off campus. I'm not sure now who all is moving as well and who's staying. If that is the case, I'm in the position I was in last semester. Where should I go now? I like Morey and the girls are fun but they're not my neighbors. I'm thinking about Pile but I'm not sure I would like it there or not. I don't think I would like Neihardt also so I'm not sure. I may just move to 1st and see who else goes there but I like certainty. It bugs me because the guys wouldn't be moving at all if it wasn't for restructuring and I wouldn't be in this mess. I don't need anymore stress!

I figured it's all because Anderson is going co-ed so now they move guys from Morey to Anderson and women from Anderson to Morey.

UPDATE: It's about 12:00 AM and I still feel like crap because I'm not sure where I'm going to live next year. So basically I'm looking for pros vs. cons on Morey and Pile...

Morey:
Pro = Parking lot behind it is convienient
Pro = I'm familiar with it
Con = All (or most) of my neighbors are moving away
Con = I'm going to miss my room
Pro = 1st is closer to the ground floor
Con = I will know no one on this new floor

Pile:
Pro = I know a number of people there
Con = How many of those people are moving?
Pro = 24-hour visitation
Con = Unfamiliar
Pro = Center of campus
Con = Will I get visitors?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to warn you against Pile.
They never clean the showers. Ever.And I mean EVER. And two, there are a lot of sorority (I spell good!) girls in there, ew.

Plus it could be neat living just down that hall, now us lazy folks won't have to contend with those stairs.

Book It!

Anonymous said...

The showers ARE disgusting, I agree, but he already said that doesn't matter much to him. Living in the center of campus isn't that big of a deal--that's why I lived there in the first place. It doesn't change how early you get up or anything really relevant.

Marx.