Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Random Edition

At the gag today they had Superman ice cream. It was yellow, red, and blue ice cream mixed together. It tasted wierd but it was funny.

I think Daniele might be a little addicted to Ultimate Spider-Man. She's good at the combats and even beat Electro faster than I did, but she's not good a direction and movement so the races are difficult. I'm sure she'll get the hang of it.

Book Lady wrote quotes on her cape today. Hilarious!

I was shocked to hear that Isaac Hayes left South Park because of the Scientology episode. It's a shame he can make room to allow parody of his own religion. But at the same time I could see myself in his position, not a Scientologist, but upset that my bosses made fun of something I believed. It's hard to tell when tolerance begins and ends sometimes.

2 comments:

Coldguy said...

Technically they did not make fun of it. All they did was show that it was complete bullshit.

Marx said...

It's also hard navigating around New York. I swear I crossed that bridge three times trying to get home!