Friday, March 04, 2005

Sunny Days

Things have been going so good the past few days, I have to share. I get a job, Halo LAN, bought me something, Friday's cancelled, what more can I ask? I'm so happy I decided to let Rhea borrow my PS2 for break. I figure if I take it home, I have to take my TV home and that's one more thing. Also, Best Buy called when I got home so I'll interview there. As much as I like the job that I've been given, I would LOVE to work at Best Buy.

Hey Rhea, what's that rabbit 30-second thingy link?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, SHIT!! I forgot to send you the link like twenty times. Its http://www.angryalien.com its like the greatest site ever!!

Guess what? I've been doing Dream to Dream on double!!!!! HAHAHAHA AND I beat my whole entire family at DDR... they just don't get it.

HAVE A GOOD SPRING BREAK!!!!!!

Kevin said...

Well, maybe that's because you've been playing the game like a monster! You didn't start them off on Burning Heat did you? lol

Anonymous said...

No! Did you send the memory cards with me? If not, that's ok. I still got Dream 2 Dream. My sister is afraid of playing on light mode... so I started her off on light mode on In the Navy. She was really really really scared of those double step things. HAHAHAHA

Kevin said...

No, I took the memory card with me because I want to play some other games at home. I love it when people get freaked out by a DDR pad!

Anonymous said...

Well thank god I didn't lose the damned memory card. I LOVE playing double with both pads. It is soooooo fun!!! hahaha If you couldn't tell, I've been doing a lot of Rhea/DDR time... nobody will play with me. :( But thats ok, MORE DDR FOR ME!!! hahahaha I've almost played every single game on there. Too bad I've been turning the playstation off, otherwise I'd have everything unlocked by now. :)