Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Logan's Midnight Run

I am so tired. Last night I made a midnight run into Norfolk to pick up the Clone Wars DVD and that was fun. By the way, Walmart has a 128MB Rio MP3 player on clearance for 50 daura hidden in the back. Shh! The Mauve Hand...Shh! Anyways, I also got The Killers CD and I needed some lighter fuel. I can't watch Clone Wars when I get back because that would put me to sleep around 3 so I wait. I have a full day's events starting with class, class, lunch, field experience, class, speaker, and finally, dinner. I had to wait 18 hours to see it but I finally got to see my DVD! I love it.

One thing is happy, my projects are coming to a close! I had my teaching episode yesterday and my last SPED thing is on next Tuesday. I do have to do some interviews, but I'm not worried. I just can't wait until it's all over! Oh yeah, I also found the mp3 for the Star Trek fight song!

Oh well, for no apparent reason: Leprechaun piss! Posted by Hello

No comments: