Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Music Boredom

Here's a fun fact: When you're listening to music on a playlist on anything, Windows Media Player, WinAmp, whatever; go to Q 98.5's website. Their site plays their callsign sound when you go there. Now if you're bored enough (like me), go to the site right when a song ends and another begins. It's freaky because it sounds like you're on the radio.

Also, I think I know what my next CD purchase will be. Yeah, I actually buy CD's. I think I'll get The Killers because there's nothing like songs that get stuck in your head and refuse to leave. Well, anyways they'll be in Omaha on May 5 at Sokol Auditorium and if I have money, I'd love to go!

Also, the letter people on Fridge 1 keep making shapes and stealing letters and it's not that fun so Fridge 2 or any of the others are better.

1 comment:

Kevin said...

It figures. As far as I can tell, all tickets for The Killers are sold out. Piss and circuses!