Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Yesterday

Wow, the weeks have been going by so fast, except for yesterday.
I never made my Counseling class and Theatre was minimal due to the play tonight. I overheard a story involving a squirrel. Jester and I watched some Futurama and then I ate and then saw Jester on a campus tour and took that until Rice and went to Web Design, she wasn't there. I listened to some crazy music of my roommate's and then went to Geography...I have no idea what he said, he just rambles on and on and on. The I went to the Library to have my paper due today workshopped, forgetting to sign in/sign out for theatre hours. Went back to the room...Witnessed some DDR with one on pad, one on controller down on 2nd. Played that for a while. Went to eat. Went over to Niehardt to go over then to Ramsey to see the play. Jester could've spit on me. Went over to Mr. Beavers room. Watched 15 minutes of Enterprise until Halo started up. After that, I helped Jester get falling Halos similar to the falling leaves on my page. They still don't work without doing a wax on/wax off thing to text. Went back to the room, finished editing my paper, due in 20 minutes and printed it and then slept.

No comments: